Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 20 - Crystal ball!

I think it would super motivating if I could actually see what I would look like in 3, 6, 9, 12 months. What I need is a crystal ball. (maybe I should check Ebay) Of course, there is no such thing. What I have been doing is looking at fellow bloggers pictures showing their success. That definitely motivates me. I see that this journey I have started, not unlike those fellow bloggers, will show results if I stay the course. It is so hard to imagine (at least for me), myself 30, 50, 70, 100 lbs lighter. It has been so long. Thank you fellow bloggers for posting your photos. I appreciate them and their motivation for me.
Today was another good day of choices. I enjoyed spending time with my sister and my God daughter, she means the world to me. I look forward to tomorrow and enjoying my day.

I am worth it!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just posted my new progress photos today. You are welcome :D

    ReplyDelete