Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 26 - Lost my license!

312.2 (-2 / total -11.04)
Pleased with today's weigh-in, not thrilled...there is a difference. But, I look at my overall results and they are good. I know when I get back from vacation I need to focus on exercise. I seem to have control over my eating and calorie intake, but I have not been honestly giving exercising 100%. I plan on exercising while on vacation. Walking on the beach, going to the gym, dancing, etc. I also plan on having an awesome time!!!

Like I blogged yesterday, I am going to an all inclusive resort for a week. I leave tomorrow am. Unlimited food and drink. In the past, I would definitely get my moneys worth in both food and drink. In order for me to effectively change my patterns of the past, I need to stay on track during this vacation. Now that I am on this journey, I have officially lost my license to eat. I am ok with that. It is not about the food. I am going with some fantastic people, my focus is going to be on enjoying my time with them and having a wonderful vacation.

Not sure that I will be blogging while I am away, but I will journal if I don't blog.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and burying my toes in the sand! Oh, heaven!!!!! : )

I am worth it!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a good loss! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vaction. Sounds like you've got a great plan together to stay on track. It's all about the beauty of the island and the company you are with.... Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,
    Hope you had a great vacation!

    Bummer about the slight increase It will come off.

    I am giving you a blog award. Stop by my blog after Tuesday to read more about it. It is about time you received an award!!! Your blogger friend, Michele
    at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete