Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 23 - Better days ahead!

Still reeling from what happened. I have been going thru many emotions today, mostly anger. But, I did remain steadfast to my journey. Feeling good about that. I finished my calories off with a delicious 100 calorie chocolate ice cream bar. Yummy!
I really appreciate the supportive comments from my blog family. I am not alone on this journey. I do love reading other people's post to see where they are, what they are dealing with or what they are thinking about. Today, I stumbled on Sarah's blog http://theweightitis.blogspot.com/, she has maintained her weightloss for over 5+ years. Good for her. Reassurance that this can be done! I looked at her before pictures and I saw myself in them. I just can't wait to see myself in her after pictures. It will happen.
Well, I know better days are ahead. I look forward to a less emotional day tomorrow.

I am worth it!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. I'm so very proud of you! You have gone through trials in this short period of time! Good for you! YOU CAN DO IT! You are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You have an amazing attitude and you will do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you will be like Sarah or 266 (http://266-twosixtysix.blogspot.com/. It is really great to read about other's success to keep us going. Glad to read in an older post that you cruised through a difficult time emotionally without resorting to food. Excellent. Stay strong, Michele at http://266-twosixtysix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete