Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 8 - Waking up tired and hungry!

When I woke up today, not only was I really tired, I was starving. I have been tired and hungry ever since. I know I went to bed last night later than I would have liked to. Sunday nights are so busy for me. Could it be because I leave my laundry to do until Sunday evening? Duh!!! This is when I should be winding down, relaxing after a fun filled weekend. I need to work on that. Maybe a mid-week laundry night would be wiser, or pehaps Saturday morning. Either one would be better.
I can't figure out why I have been so hungry today. I have been eating small, frequent meals. My calorie bank is used to the max daily. Is this my metabolism working? It has only been a week. Perhaps the furnace inside of me has begun to work properly. I am not sure. I hope I am not this hungry tomorrow. As hungry as I was today, I am proud to say, I stayed on track. I pushed away the thoughts to go to the cafeteria and grab a cupcake, brownie or any kind of goodie to snack on. I feel really good about that....I am doing this!
I have decided to weigh myself every 2 weeks. I have never been one to weigh myself daily while I was on a diet. I don't own a scale and don't intend on buying one. I will weigh next Monday, back on the scale in the Occupational Health office. It is a state of the art digital scale.
Winding my evening down now, I plan on going to bed early so I don't wake up tired. As far as the hunger, I think I will drink some water, because I will NOT be eating above my 1500 calorie limit.

I am worth it!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment